Get a great night’s sleep (or read a nice book) by the soothing light of the Levimoon Levitating Moon Lamp!
The moon lamp is made using the latest in 3D printing technology and it resemble’s the actual moon’s landscape. Neodymium magnets make it possible for the moon lamp to levitate and rotate, while remaining stable.
Oh, right… I forgot to mention, it also rotates – thus, adding to the real-ness… and soothy-ness… and moon-ness?
On top of all that “ness”, the moon light is charged wirelessly. All you have to do is place the moon light in the docking station and it will turn on automatically.
Lastly, you can adjust the brightness and temperature – either cold white light or warm yellow light – and the battery life when in battery mode will be 10-100h, depending on the brightness.
The levitating moon lamp makes for a great functional home decor item, or a delightful gift for…well, probably many types of people…
- Some examples, if you will:
- Those who like reading and being immersed in a good book, while enjoying peace & quiet
- Someone who’s always wanted to be an astronaut
- People into tasteful decor
- Astrology enthusiasts?
- Casual outer space enthusiasts
- I was going to say amateur astronomers, but I think they’d be very likely to point out flaws in the moon lamp’s terrain.
In any case, the levitating moon lamp definitely makes for a thoughtful and beautiful gift for a friend or loved one, and it’s sure to be received with a smile.