Walk around town in this ultra-realistic baby dinosaur costume and revel in all your glory while puny onlookers either tremble or look in awe at your prehistoric majesty – except if it’s Halloween, they’ll just be ‘mirin and be jealous.
You may be thinking that you’ve got a limited selection of these costumes, but the company that produces them can have your dinosaur costume be made to your specifications. You can have a T-Rex costume, a Raptor, or any other dinosaur you like ( that walks on two legs ) – and it’ll fit your body size.
It’s made from stainless steel and silicone rubber and, fair warning, the dinosaur suit is about 4m long ( 13 feet ) and is quite heavy, weighing about 30 kg ( 66 lbs ).
What’s extra cool about the costume is that it’s more than just meets the eye. It comes with a few additional specs to make it wearable and easier to maneuver, such as:
- Built-in camera on the nose, with interior flat screen monitor.
- Internal speaker with high bionic sound
- Neck movement: up/down, right/left, tilt, rotate
- Opening mouth and moving tongue
- Blinking eyes
- Mini Fan for internal air circulation
- Rechargeable battery
- Silicone Rubber Teeth ( safe to mess with people )
- Removable tail for convenient transportation
- Synchronized sound with mouth movement
Lastly, you can also get your dinosaur costume to be feathered, but that’ll cost you an additional $500 but, whatever the case, you get free shipping.